SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT MANAGER.
Are you creative? Quick witted and sharp-tongued? Revel in the thrill of creating new angles for brands to reach their customers? Are you comfortable with not only thinking up big ideas but also executing from start to finish? Are you the kind of person that simply gets $*it done? We might have the perfect opportunity for you with D+N.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in social media strategy, copywriting and editing, community management and graphic design tojoin our team as a Social Media Account Manager.
As a Social Media Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing the voice for allaspects of the client’s online presence. You will work closely with clients’ internal team to
develop and execute comprehensive social media marketing plans, including writing,
editing, and proofreading social media content as well as designing visuals to accompany
the message. You will work closely with all members of the organization; so strong
communication skills and a team player attitude are needed. The ideal candidate will also
have experience managing both paid and organic outreach campaigns. They would also
include the word “abracadabra” in their intro email. Tasks require a strong
attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Developing a content strategy, including content pillars and storylines, that supports
and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which
methods work for the brand and why
• Community management on clients’ social media platforms, including Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
• Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of
voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content
including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in person
• Reviewing analytic data and making recommendations to the content strategy
based upon results
• Leveraging industry data to develop content themes and executing a plan to
develop the assets that support the client’s point of view while educating the
• Designing creative materials to support the overall content strategy
• Developing and maintaining a functional content calendar
• An obsession with grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Advanced knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest,
Instagram, G+, Tumblr)
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental
• Scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit!
Think you’re a good fit? Let’s set up a time to chat. Please send an email