Donna’s Mac Tip of the Day…
So, this is something I’ve had to Google more than once because I can never remember how to do it. I figure I’m not the only one, so here are the instructions (modified from these).
- Using Spotlight Search on your Mac, search “Activity Monitor”
- Open the Activity Monitor app
- In the app search (top, right corner) for “DropBox”
- Select it from the list (it’s the one with the blue box icon)
- Press the “Quit Process” button (it’s the one that looks like a stop sign in the top, left corner)
That’s it! You can load it back up from your applications folder and *fingers crossed* you’re back in action.
Note – these tips work for other menu bar items too.