Here’s an Instagram Pro Tip!
Pro Tip: A friend of ours learned this one the hard way.
Pro Tip: No time to read through a ton of newsletters full of tips and what’s new in social media marketing? Subscribe to ours – we do all the reading for you and only share the good stuff! www.wylieandcompany.com
Last week Facebook rolled out Facebook Live for groups and events making it simple to go live specifically to people in a designated group. Live broadcasting is not new. We saw apps like Periscope, Meerkat and Blab pop up all through 2015, but Facebook Live has the advantage of being able to broadcast to an already established audience – no need to start from scratch. Live broadcasting creates a balance between talking about your business and allowing folks to actually see what you’re about. It fits nicely into the ‘show, don’t tell’ realm of marketing that we love so much.
Not sure how to use Facebook Live (or any live broadcasting app for that matter) for your brand? Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Go behind the scenes. Show your audience how the sausage is made. Give them behind the scenes access to how your product or service comes to life. Take them on a quick tour of your offices. Give them a peek into a day in your life.
- Product Demos. Unbox your product and show your audience how it’s used. Or showcase a new use for your product.
- How-tos. Find something that ties into your brand and showcases your expertise then walk your audience through a quick how-to.
- Q&As. Bring your FAQs to life. Every business has a set of questions that are constantly coming up. Take to a broadcast to answer some of those old questions and address any new ones.
- Breaking News. Has something big happened in your industry? Fire up a live broadcast to give your audience your take on the issue.
- Host Interviews. Talk to employees, co-workers, influencers in your niche about your brand or topics that are important to your audience.
Live broadcasting is a simple tool that allows you to continue sharing the story and lifestyle behind your lifestyle brand. Similar to all other tactics, it should fit in with the overall marketing and business strategy for your brand. Do you have plans to start live broadcasting? Drop us a line and let us know.
Pro Tip: No really, we can! Let’s talk and see how we can help your business succeed.
Pro Tip: Look up, down and all around! This kind of photo is perfect for Instagram because it’s interesting and will inspire others to look around and find the beauty in the every day.